Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First, second and third quilt.

 
This is my very first quilt, I am very happy with the way it came out. I think it was a good starter quilt.

This is my second quilt, I want to use it as a throw quilt. I am not sure of the size but I love the way it is coming together. I still need to quilt it together so it's in it's "sandwich" stage. 

This is my third quilt, it is a baby quilt and I am making it for a friend if she has a girl, my fourth quilt will be if it's a boy. I am still debating if I should put a border on this quilt, if I do it will be pink. I will post pictures of this quilt when it is completely done. This is going to be filled with tons of bright colors ! I am really proud of this quilt, it is a more difficult pattern and it is my favorite one so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment